Thursday, September 30, 2010

Table for one

Don't be jealous...you were single once




I watch DWTS on monday night...not football

I haven't shaved my legs in weeks

I don't get a 'headache' at bedtime

I eat cheese and wine for dinner instead of meal loaf

I sleep in the middle of the bed instead of 'my side'

No one tells me I'm a bad driver

I don't have to hide my shopping habits

I make my own weekend plans...and they are never a surprise

My closet is full of handbags, dresses, high heels and all things girly

I don't have to hide my feminine products

I hang my bra on the door knob

I don't have dogs playing poker on my walls

My toilet seat is always down

Dirty dishes always go in the dishwasher

I'm always right

I don't have to explain the AMX bill

No ding marks on my car door from sharing the garage

I can paint my bedroom pink, purple and sea foam green

My little black book has names like 'wolverine' 'italian stallion' and '6-pack' in it

I'm completely irresponsible on a Saturday night

I go to the movies to watch Sex and the City, not Predator Vs Alien

I don't have to explain why I came home 3 hours late and never called

I receive USWeekly in my mailbox...not Video Game Weekly

I don't have to 'shout' out skid marks

I flirt...and don't feel guilty

I'm saving up for a over priced handbag...not his birthday present


"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them." - Sex in the City















No comments:

Post a Comment