Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eat More Chikin

Its about time!

.

Yes, its not a rumor...I became a vegetarian about 6 months ago...but I'll forget my lifestyle on Thursday because the sought-after Southern restaurant chain, Chick-fil-A, is opening its first Chicagoland location down my street in Aurora on Sept. 16. The address is 4435 Fox Valley Center Drive, on the outer ring of Westfield Fox Valley mall closest to Route 59. The company states that all menu items are under 500 calories and free of trans fat! Hot Dog, or should I say, Hot Chicken! It will be open Monday through Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., serving breakfast until 10:30 a.m.

They are going to be opening two more Chicagoland locations; Orland Park site opening in October and a Wheaton location coming in November.In 2011, the company wants to open at least three restaurants, two of which are expected to be in Chicago. Chick-fil-A plans to open 12 to 14 more locations in the Chicago area in the next three to five years....thank goodness, b/c I have a strong feeling that I'm going to have to wait in a REALLY long line to get my mini-chicken bites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment